ANTI LEAK DETECTION AND SHUT OFF DEVICEWe recommend that a leak detector shut off device is installed with any water filter and / or reverse osmosis system which is under pressure.
- Stops major damage to your cupboards, floor or home by cutting off water supply to filter [connect after PRV]
- Uses replaceable sensor pads to detect leaks and it is recommended to replace the sensor pads every 12-months or after a leak
- Works on hydrophilic and mechanical principles and does not require power
- No batteries or electronic sensors required
- Proven track record with operating pressure range of 50-700kpa [7-100psi]
- Build in quick connect fittings to easily install in line with your 6mm [1/4"] tubing
- Comes with 2 sensor pads
According to regulatory standards any water filter system under constant water pressure [regardless of the brand or supplier] is required to be fitted with an AS3497 approved pressure reducing valve and back-flow prevention device which we have listed separately.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase please contact us so that we can resolve your concerns.